Monday, October 14, 2013

Too Cute to Spook "Boo" Banner


I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Halloween. The sponsors are Too Cute by Jessica - $20 giftcard and
Stinkin Cute Paper Piecings - $25 giftcard. The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for this linky party....

You know I had to use my signature polka dots somewhere! 

 I got the Purple Glittery Thickers from T.J.Maxx for $1.49, yes, I love my bargains!

 Think I found the cutest witch around :)


Supplies I used for this project are:
"Witch Hazel" 8 x 8 paper pad (October Afternoon)
Scalloped Edge chipboard album (Michaels)
Spider Web 12 x 12 paper (Michaels)
Striped grosgrain ribbon (May Arts)
Courtney Glitter Foam Thickers (American Crafts)
Polka Dot 12 x 12 paper (JoAnn)

This project is also linked up to:

Thanks for stopping by!
{{Hugs}}
Kimberly


20 comments:

  1. love banners and this one is super. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banner and the ribbon is perfect! Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice! Thank you for hosting the challenge, I look forward to entering more :)

      Delete
  3. Love this banner! I also liked your other banner with the use of cupcake liners. Thank you so much for being a guest designer on Crraftin Desert Divas Halloween Linky Party!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara, thank you so much for all you do in putting together these Linky Parties, they are so much fun!

      Delete
  4. I loved this banner the moment I saw it !! I love love polka dots ! Super Cute !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mayra, thank you so much for taking a peek at my banner :)

      Delete
  5. I love all of your work, but your banners are AMAZING lady! This one is no exception. So happy about your Guest Designer spot at CDD! Too fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kimberly: I love this Halloween banner---I love polka dots too! thanks for joining in our challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FABULOUS!!! Absolutely LOVE everything about it!!! Great job with the guest designer spot!

    Emily - CDD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Halloween banner! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a fabulous banner! Love the polka dots and the fun rosettes are spectacular! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love this FABULOUS Halloween banner! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous! Love the fun banner with all the rosettes! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute banner! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!