Friday, June 6, 2014

Up, Up & Away for Father's Day

Have you finished your Father's Day cards yet?
I have been hanging on to a stamp set with a hot air balloon for some time now, waiting for just the right project, I guess!   Finally decided to use it this year; think the cards turned out kinda cute in a masculine way!  I entered my cards Scrapping 4 Fun's Father Day Challenge here.

Seafoam green, Kraft and white...something about this color combo that is soothing to the eye!  



I've been using Versafine ink lately, and I'm really impressed with the quality of the stamped images. 


For this card, I altered the stamp with this jumbo sized button, so cute!

 Lots of layers and texture, just the way I like my cards!  The vellum cloud paper is from American Craft's Dear Lizzie line and it is layered on top of a sheet from DCWV's the Modern Meadow Stack.

Materials used: 
Recollections Kraft Cardstock, Recollections White Cardstock 


Have you finished your Father's Day cards yet?

Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kimberley, I love your masculine cards. Lovely colors and the image with the Hot air balloon is great.
    Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Miss Kimberly. I like the layering and dimension.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your thoughtful comments!